Monday, September 7, 2009

I don't want to be an evil person...

I have done something that makes me feel that i am an evil person.

I thought I am a noble person. I thought I won't do bad thing to others. But I did, and I just did. I don't know what I was thinking at that time. What I knew was I was annoyed with her attitude. I just don't like whatever thing that she says and does. I just can't accept her.

I don't know what impact will she have. I don't know whether she will know about that. What I know is that I don't feel good at all after I have done that!
If I were given a chance to turn back time, will I do that? I was wondering...
I was actually given a chance this morning that I could revert everything. But I did it again. I guess there must be something wrong inside me...

Now I really can't change anything anymore, there is no way I could turn back time.
After giving a careful thought to the problem, I think what she says and does didn't affect me much actually. Why would I care so much about that? Why I still did that to her?
I am afraid there will be somebody appears in the future and do the same thing to me, 'karma' people call it.

I am regret on what I have done now. Really, I am so sorry about that...
Why? Why am I keep regreting of the thing that I have done. I wish I could be more rational before doing thing.
Where is the angel? It seems like the evil dominates my thinking right now...

I don't wish to be evil... Really...

2 comments:

Trista said...

what's going on?

~ Chloe ~ said...

refer to today's post =)