Saturday, August 29, 2009

I don't want a white hair!!!

Stayed up until 5am in the morning yesterday to do my project, and yet there were so little things had been done! I hate my slow progression while doing things that need to be done urgently Grrr

Woke up at 10.30 am and will have lesson at 11am. I quickly jump off my bed and get my shower done. After showering and while I was combing my hair and OMG! I saw a white hair! I couldn't believe that! >.< I didn't dare to do anything to the white hair... I am afraid that it will worsen the condition. I heard people said that if you pluck a white hair, 2 more white hair will grow out. I am not sure how true it is, but I don't want to take the risk. I am only 23, and I don't want to have any white hair on my head!

How? How? How? I don't want a white hair at the age of 23!!! Is it because of stress? I promise I won't stress myself too much... White hair, can you go away? :(

1 comments:

aiyun said...

多吃一些黑芝麻,好像可以讓頭髮變黑