Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a weird dream...

I was studying until I have fallen asleep and woken up by this kind of weird dream...

I walked out from my room and a lady and 2 girls approached me. The lady was holding a metal (I guess...?) stick and she wanted to go into my room. I refused to let them in but she insisted. She pushed me away but she didn't go into my room. She stood beside the door and read out some spells before she left and the 2 girls just followed her. I wasn't sure what spell that she read. I just feel that it was terrifying and I still feel the fear even if I am awake now...

I then went to the toilet and wanted to take a shower. There were 3 girls were showering with their doors opened. I was shocked the minute I saw that and I wanted to leave. Suddenly one of the girl splashed me with water and my whole body became wet. I scolded her and thought that she will stopped splashing me with water. To my horror, the 3 girls walked out from the bathroom and they were walking towards me. Their size suddenly became so giant and looked like those guys in WWF tournament. One of the girls was holding a glass piece and saying that it had been a long time since she last scratched people's face. She walked towards me and she raised her arm that holding the glass piece. I was scared and screaming for help. I used my towel to cover my face but it was too late. She was in front of me and managed to scratch my forehead with her glass piece. My forehead was bleeding and I was crying. 3 of them grinned broadly and I managed to escape somehow. My forehead still bleeding and I was shouting for help. Nobody seemed be willing to help. Suddenly, I saw a policeman! I quickly ran to the policeman and hoped that he could help me. He was holding a guy with the guy's handcuffed (might be a criminal suspect I supposed). Out of sudden there was crowd around there and everyone was shouting "Selamat! Selamat!..." Mas Selamat has been found?! ...I ran to the policeman and told him that I was attacked by 3 girls. The policeman went to find the 3 girls and they had a fight. The "Selamat" was then escaped. I wasn't so sure how the story ended as I was awake then...

What a weird dream...I guess this might be because of there are too much things happened recently and I am sort of feeling insecure. There was a night when the fire alarm suddenly rang. Usually I don't bother about the fire alarm. But suddenly somebody knocked at my door and I was shocked. I jumped down from my chair and quickly opened the door. It was my neighbour and she told me it was the fire alarm on our level that was ringing. I was so scared and my tears dropped. I wasn't crying. Even the sound of lightning will make my tears drop too. I just feel that I am very scared when I am alone. I didn't know how to do when certain things happened. I am alone and I need to be strong. I have to protect myself but I can't take so much things sometimes. I have to settle everything myself. When I can't cope with that, I will just sit down and cry. I feel that myself is useless. I just can't be strong...

The more I write, the more emo I will be. Anyway, this shall be the last post before my exam I guess...I am in the midst of preparing for my exam which will be started next week. Tonnes of strezzzzz... >.< I wish I will do well in this exam. Good Luck and all the best for myself and my friends too. Isshoni Ganbaruyo! (Let's ganbatte together!)

0 comments: